One less hour to sleep.
One less hour of screen time.
One less hour of being on call.
And one more hour of daylight to:
- exercise outside: walk, hop, skip, jump rope, run, and throw, bat, dribble, or kick a ball
- read out on a field, patch of grass, park bench
- experience seasonal allergies
- eat dinner outside (and get a mosquito bite)
- teach, study, learn (and blog, update, tweet)
- get in a traffic accident - please be careful, stay alert
- check your home smoke alarms and change the batteries
- hug your family members
- advocate for children locally
- advocate for children globally